KMS Training Solutions is a friendly Leicestershire based company specialising in high quality Moving and Handling of People and First Aid Training courses. Our courses are always professional and fun, each course is set in relaxed open workshops which ensures candidates feel confident to ask questions whilst training.
We have years of practical experience along with qualifications to enhance our quality of service.
Qualifications held by staff at KMS Training Solutions are as follows:
- Moving and Handling Trainer
- Moving and Handling Risk Assessor
- Generic Risk Assessor
- First Aid Instructor
- First Aid Assessor
- CACDP Level 1 & 2 British Sign Language
- CACDP Certificate Deaf Community and Culture
- CACDP Certificate Communication Tactics with Deaf People
- NVQ Level 3 Care
- Autistic Spectrum Disorder Certificate, Using Structure & Visual Systems
Please feel free to use our contact page to discuss your particular requirements.
- VIDEO: NHS 'falling into chaos and crisis'Members of Britain's largest trade union, Unite, are holding a rally outside Parliament in protest over changes to the NHS. […]
- Revision techniques - the good, the OK and the uselessThe good and the useless, according to psychologists […]
- Mental health 'bible' update dueAn update to one of the most important manuals in mental health - known as the bible of psychiatry - is to be published later on Saturday. […]
- Should we all be more psychopathic?Should we all be more psychopathic at work? […]
- Breast cancer: What is the risk?How high is the risk for the average woman? […]