KMS Training Solutions is a friendly Leicestershire based company specialising in high quality Moving and Handling of People and First Aid Training courses. Our courses are always professional and fun, each course is set in relaxed open workshops which ensures candidates feel confident to ask questions whilst training.
We have years of practical experience along with qualifications to enhance our quality of service.
Qualifications held by staff at KMS Training Solutions are as follows:
- Moving and Handling Trainer
- Moving and Handling Risk Assessor
- Generic Risk Assessor
- First Aid Instructor
- First Aid Assessor
- CACDP Level 1 & 2 British Sign Language
- CACDP Certificate Deaf Community and Culture
- CACDP Certificate Communication Tactics with Deaf People
- NVQ Level 3 Care
- Autistic Spectrum Disorder Certificate, Using Structure & Visual Systems
Please feel free to use our contact page to discuss your particular requirements.
- Hospitals told to cut parking chargesHospitals in England are told to cut the cost of parking for certain groups under new government guidelines. […]
- VIDEO: Rapid 'doctor's assistant' expansionThe NHS is to rapidly expand the number of physician associates, who take histories of patients, examine them and make simple diagnoses. […]
- Experts to review stroke clot-busterThe UK medicines watchdog is setting up a review to look at the safety of alteplase, a clot-busting drug often used to treat strokes. […]
- Salmonella 'from single egg source'The outbreak of salmonella in England is likely to have come from a single source of eggs, according to Public Health England. […]
- Irishman did not have Ebola virusAn Irishman who died after recently returning from Sierra Leone did not have the Ebola virus, health authorities confirm. […]