KMS Training Solutions is a friendly Leicestershire based company specialising in high quality Moving and Handling of People and First Aid Training courses. Our courses are always professional and fun, each course is set in relaxed open workshops which ensures candidates feel confident to ask questions whilst training.
We have years of practical experience along with qualifications to enhance our quality of service.
Qualifications held by staff at KMS Training Solutions are as follows:
- Moving and Handling Trainer
- Moving and Handling Risk Assessor
- Generic Risk Assessor
- First Aid Instructor
- First Aid Assessor
- CACDP Level 1 & 2 British Sign Language
- CACDP Certificate Deaf Community and Culture
- CACDP Certificate Communication Tactics with Deaf People
- NVQ Level 3 Care
- Autistic Spectrum Disorder Certificate, Using Structure & Visual Systems
Please feel free to use our contact page to discuss your particular requirements.
- Teen obesity 'link to bowel cancer'Being overweight or obese in adolescence is linked to a greater risk of bowel cancer later in life, a study suggests. […]
- VIDEO: Smart knife identifies brain tumoursResearchers at Imperial College London are developing a device that could allow neurosurgeons to instantly identify cancerous brain tumours. […]
- Dyslexia 'not linked to eyesight'There are no differences in the eyesight of dyslexics and non-dyslexics, say researchers […]
- Canadians face midwife shortagesA Canadian province's dire shortage of midwives […]
- New pharmacy rules 'to cut errors'The government hopes a new "no-fault" airline-style error reporting system for chemists will help identify and reduce dispensing mistakes. […]