KMS Training Solutions is a friendly Leicestershire based company specialising in high quality Moving and Handling of People and First Aid Training courses. Our courses are always professional and fun, each course is set in relaxed open workshops which ensures candidates feel confident to ask questions whilst training.
We have years of practical experience along with qualifications to enhance our quality of service.
Qualifications held by staff at KMS Training Solutions are as follows:
- Moving and Handling Trainer
- Moving and Handling Risk Assessor
- Generic Risk Assessor
- First Aid Instructor
- First Aid Assessor
- CACDP Level 1 & 2 British Sign Language
- CACDP Certificate Deaf Community and Culture
- CACDP Certificate Communication Tactics with Deaf People
- NVQ Level 3 Care
- Autistic Spectrum Disorder Certificate, Using Structure & Visual Systems
Please feel free to use our contact page to discuss your particular requirements.
- S Leone declares Ebola emergencySierra Leone's president declares a public health emergency to curb the deadly Ebola outbreak and order epicentres of the disease to be quarantined. […]
- UK border staff 'not ready' for EbolaImmigration and customs staff feel unprepared to deal with people arriving in the UK with suspected cases of the Ebola virus, a union leader warns. […]
- The very public NHS privatisation debateThe debate over the NHS's use of the private sector […]
- Minister wants UK animal tests banNorman Baker - the minister in charge of regulating animal experiments - tells the BBC he wants a total ban on them. […]
- VIDEO: Is it a 'good' summer for insect bites?An increasing number of people are falling prey to creatures like ticks, horseflies, midges and mosquitoes as warm, wet weather creates perfect breeding conditions for insects. […]