KMS Training Solutions is a friendly Leicestershire based company specialising in high quality Moving and Handling of People and First Aid Training courses. Our courses are always professional and fun, each course is set in relaxed open workshops which ensures candidates feel confident to ask questions whilst training.
We have years of practical experience along with qualifications to enhance our quality of service.
Qualifications held by staff at KMS Training Solutions are as follows:
- Moving and Handling Trainer
- Moving and Handling Risk Assessor
- Generic Risk Assessor
- First Aid Instructor
- First Aid Assessor
- CACDP Level 1 & 2 British Sign Language
- CACDP Certificate Deaf Community and Culture
- CACDP Certificate Communication Tactics with Deaf People
- NVQ Level 3 Care
- Autistic Spectrum Disorder Certificate, Using Structure & Visual Systems
Please feel free to use our contact page to discuss your particular requirements.
- Sniffing faeces 'detects infection'UK researchers say an "electronic nose" that smells faeces can detect strains of bacteria that can cause deadly infections. […]
- The girl with three biological parentsThe girl who has three biological parents […]
- 'No apology' over Ashya King searchPolice say they will not apologise for the way they conducted a search for a five-year-old boy with a brain tumour, who was taken from a UK hospital by his parents against medical advice. […]
- What is proton beam therapy?What is proton beam therapy and why is it so sought after? […]
- VIDEO: Are e-cigarettes safe?Inside Out goes to the lab to investigate what is in e-cigarettes while we unwrap the arguments surrounding them. […]