KMS Training Solutions is a friendly Leicestershire based company specialising in high quality Moving and Handling of People and First Aid Training courses. Our courses are always professional and fun, each course is set in relaxed open workshops which ensures candidates feel confident to ask questions whilst training.
We have years of practical experience along with qualifications to enhance our quality of service.
Qualifications held by staff at KMS Training Solutions are as follows:
- Moving and Handling Trainer
- Moving and Handling Risk Assessor
- Generic Risk Assessor
- First Aid Instructor
- First Aid Assessor
- CACDP Level 1 & 2 British Sign Language
- CACDP Certificate Deaf Community and Culture
- CACDP Certificate Communication Tactics with Deaf People
- NVQ Level 3 Care
- Autistic Spectrum Disorder Certificate, Using Structure & Visual Systems
Please feel free to use our contact page to discuss your particular requirements.
- VIDEO: Are disability hate crimes ignored?A former director of prosecutions has said victims of disability hate crime are being failed by the police and the courts. […]
- VIDEO: Inside London hospital's 'eye bank'BBC Inside Out has met the patients who have been given a new lease of life as a result of eye donations and has gone inside Moorfields Hospital’s 'eye bank' in London. […]
- From toilet to table, overcoming the ‘yuk’ factorHow Haitians overcame the 'yuk' factor […]
- How Liberia lost its handshakeHow Ebola has prevented the traditional Liberian handshake […]
- VIDEO: Asthma stigma in some Asian familiesAsian children with asthma are five times more likely to end up with serious health problems than white children according to new research. […]