KMS Training Solutions is a friendly Leicestershire based company specialising in high quality Moving and Handling of People and First Aid Training courses. Our courses are always professional and fun, each course is set in relaxed open workshops which ensures candidates feel confident to ask questions whilst training.
We have years of practical experience along with qualifications to enhance our quality of service.
Qualifications held by staff at KMS Training Solutions are as follows:
- Moving and Handling Trainer
- Moving and Handling Risk Assessor
- Generic Risk Assessor
- First Aid Instructor
- First Aid Assessor
- CACDP Level 1 & 2 British Sign Language
- CACDP Certificate Deaf Community and Culture
- CACDP Certificate Communication Tactics with Deaf People
- NVQ Level 3 Care
- Autistic Spectrum Disorder Certificate, Using Structure & Visual Systems
Please feel free to use our contact page to discuss your particular requirements.
- Ebola serum for Africa 'in weeks'Treatments to tackle the Ebola outbreak in West Africa should become available in the coming weeks and months, says the World Health Organization. […]
- VIDEO: Paralysed man walks after cell surgeryA paralysed man has been able to walk again after a pioneering therapy that involved transplanting cells from his nasal cavity into his spinal cord. […]
- VIDEO: Can pioneering paralysis therapy help others?The BBC's David Shukman asks whether a pioneering treatment - which has helped a paralysed man walk using a frame - could help other people with spinal injuries. […]
- 'Tissue of lies' over health serviceHealth Minister Mark Drakeford launches a stinging attack on the Conservatives for telling a "tissue of lies" about the state of the Welsh NHS. […]
- VIDEO: More UK medics travel to Ebola areaInternational development secretary Justine Greening travels with soldiers from the Royal Army Medical Corps to Ebola-hit Sierra Leone. […]