“Very Clear teaching Kevin was approachable and made the day enjoyable.”
Rachel Robinson – Inclusion Support Manager
“In our experience of working with Kevin he has provided an excellent level of knowledge, experience and expertise that is totally focused on the needs of the individual child and the provision that we as a mainstream school make for such children. His training skills and the level of detail and attention that he shows to all aspects of his work have made a significant contribution to our ability to provide the inclusive education that we desire for our children. I would highly recommend his advice and experience.”
The course was very well structured and more interactive. I have been on other courses for First Aid and not had the proper experiences. I also feel that Kevin explained all in detail and made the experience better to learn, Thank you
Kevin made the course very enjoyable and easy to understand. There were always an element of fun but seriousness was always there. A great level all round
Fantastic course delivery, not one boring moment, Thank you for making such a serious course so interesting and information.
I found the course very informative, Kevin showed excellent knowledge of the subject area. He was prepared to listen to others and gave positive feedback. Kevin is very enthusiastic, friendly and approachable.
Really enjoyed the course, gave us every opportunity to ask questions, he listened and answered them for us. I thought Kevin was an excellent trainer.
The following comments were taken from feedback forms collected from a Lincolnshire Manual Handling Training Day for Family Support Workers.
“It was a pleasure to do this course, Kevin made it easy to understand. I felt at ease as soon as I got there.”
“Kevin made the course very easy to understand and made you feel at ease, very enjoyable.”
“Very easy to listen to – made me feel at ease to volunteer for the practical sessions. Serious content but handled professionally and realistically.”
“An enjoyable and informative course very relevant to our work.”
“I found it very helpful with the work that I do.”
“Kevin was professional, made what has been a long day very short and fun experience.”
- GPs 'will not shore up unsafe NHS'Family doctors are not prepared to shore up an emergency health care system left unsafe by "political meddling", a GP leader has warned. […]
- VIDEO: Lack of district nurses 'adds stress'The Royal College of Nursing has said that a fall in the number of NHS district nurses is causing needless suffering for patients and is leading to pressure on casualty departments and ambulance services. […]
- Universal flu jab 'edges closer'A way of creating more effective vaccines which could protect against a broad range of flu viruses has been reported by US researchers. […]
- Community nursing service under fireHealth unions say the state of NHS services for people who can't get to a GP in many parts of England is "lamentable". […]
- A&E threat to Royal GlamorganThe Royal Glamorgan hospital in Llantrisant could stop treating the most serious accident and emergency cases as part of a major NHS shake-up in south Wales. […]