The course was very well structured and more interactive. I have been on other courses for First Aid and not had the proper experiences. I also feel that Kevin explained all in detail and made the experience better to learn, Thank you
Kevin made the course very enjoyable and easy to understand. There were always an element of fun but seriousness was always there. A great level all round
Fantastic course delivery, not one boring moment, Thank you for making such a serious course so interesting and information.
- A&E threat to Royal GlamorganThe Royal Glamorgan hospital in Llantrisant could stop treating the most serious accident and emergency cases as part of a major NHS shake-up in south Wales. […]
- Feet home to more than 100 fungiFungi live all over the human body but their favourite spots are the heel, under toenails and between the toes, according to a US study. […]
- Two win sickness benefit challengeTwo people with mental health problems win a legal challenge against the government tests for sickness benefit. […]
- Vitamin C can kill drug-resistant TBVitamin C can kill multidrug-resistant TB in the lab, scientists reveal. […]
- VIDEO: Iodine deficiency 'may lower IQs'Mild iodine deficiency during pregnancy could be dimming the intellect of some babies born in the UK, say researchers. […]