The course was very well structured and more interactive. I have been on other courses for First Aid and not had the proper experiences. I also feel that Kevin explained all in detail and made the experience better to learn, Thank you
Kevin made the course very enjoyable and easy to understand. There were always an element of fun but seriousness was always there. A great level all round
Fantastic course delivery, not one boring moment, Thank you for making such a serious course so interesting and information.
Welcome to KMS Training Solutions, we are an exciting new training provider based in Leicestershire. Our specialism lies with the moving and handling of people providing training to family support workers, care workers, teaching assistants and many others. With this we provide specific areas of training including hoist training, bed work i.e. how to safely roll a person on a bed for personal care and dressing. Many of our courses can be tailored to your needs.
- NHS 'cover-up' unacceptable - HuntThere should be "no hiding place" for anyone involved in a cover-up by England's NHS regulator after baby deaths at a Cumbria hospital, the health secretary says. […]
- Naked mole-rat gives cancer cluesA rodent that never gets cancer could hold the key to preventing or treating malignant tumours, say scientists. […]
- Doctors plea for Guantanamo careAn open letter published in the Lancet medical journal calls for hunger-striking Guantanamo Bay detainees to receive independent medical care. […]
- VIDEO: Face-down restraint 'unpleasant'Mental health services in England could be banned from using face-down restraint and many are training their staff to resolve issues without physical intervention. […]
- Surgery reduction hope on cancerSome breast cancer sufferers could be treated with radiotherapy instead of more invasive surgery after a Europe-wide study involving Cardiff doctors. […]