Browsing articles tagged with " risk assessment"
- Baby success for new 'safer' IVFIn a world first, a healthy baby has been born using a "safer" new IVF method. […]
- 'Quiet epidemic' of UK male cancerAction is needed to fight a "quiet epidemic" of oesophageal cancer, which is on the rise in the UK, particularly in men, say cancer experts. […]
- Does a child die of hunger every 10 seconds?Is it true that a child dies of hunger every 10 seconds? […]
- Pregnancy drinking confusion warningConfusing messages about how much alcohol is safe to drink in pregnancy is making it difficult for the NHS to tackle substance misuse, experts warn. […]
- '130 women' in gynaecologist claimAbout 130 women file complaints against a former Royal Cornwall Hospitals Trust gynaecologist, a law firm confirms. […]