Browsing articles tagged with " rutland"
Sorry, but you are looking for something that isn't here.
- NHS data-sharing scheme 'mishandled'The chair of the panel set up to advise ministers on the governance of NHS data tells the BBC the Care.data programme was "mishandled". […]
- Foreign doctors 'need tougher tests'Tests taken by foreign doctors who want to work in the NHS should be made harder to pass to bring them in line with UK standards, a study says. […]
- AUDIO: NHS Trust 'blackened' doctor's nameA senior cardiologist, who exposed concerns about patient safety at Walsgrave Hospital in Coventry, has won an unfair dismissal case. […]
- Sacked doctor was unfairly dismissedA sacked heart specialist was unfairly dismissed after raising concerns about patient safety, an employment tribunal rules. […]
- VIDEO: Warning over foreign doctor trainingThere are calls for stricter assessments of foreign-trained doctors before they practise in the UK. […]