“Very Clear teaching Kevin was approachable and made the day enjoyable.”
Rachel Robinson – Inclusion Support Manager
“In our experience of working with Kevin he has provided an excellent level of knowledge, experience and expertise that is totally focused on the needs of the individual child and the provision that we as a mainstream school make for such children. His training skills and the level of detail and attention that he shows to all aspects of his work have made a significant contribution to our ability to provide the inclusive education that we desire for our children. I would highly recommend his advice and experience.”
I found the course very informative, Kevin showed excellent knowledge of the subject area. He was prepared to listen to others and gave positive feedback. Kevin is very enthusiastic, friendly and approachable.
Really enjoyed the course, gave us every opportunity to ask questions, he listened and answered them for us. I thought Kevin was an excellent trainer.
- Cancer cell enzymes are 'good cops'Enzymes released by cancerous cells have a protective function and are not one of the 'bad guys', say researchers from the University of East Anglia. […]
- WHO urges sharing over coronavirusThe WHO urges countries with possible cases of novel coronavirus to share information amid concern over patent rights held by commercial labs. […]
- VIDEO: Hunt firm on out-of-hours GP plansHealth secretary Jeremy Hunt has deflected criticism from the British Medical Association (BMA) over his plans to improve out-of-hours care. […]
- VIDEO: GPs 'will not shore up unsafe NHS'Family doctors are not prepared to shore up an emergency healthcare system left unsafe by "political meddling", a GP has warned. […]
- Inquiry call over NHS 111 'debacle'An independent inquiry is needed into the NHS non-emergency 111 phone line "debacle" in England, GPs say. […]